- Degree in Marketing or a relevant degree
- At least 1 year of experience
- Knowledge of industrial supplies
- Saudi Nationality.
- Ensure that an outstanding client experience is delivered at all times and respond to client feedback efficiently
- Generating sales leads, taking orders, order fulfillment, packing, inventory management, and ensuring a timely delivery
- Achieving sales target set by the showroom manager and the company
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operate cash registers, manage financial transactions, and ensure balancing of drawers
- Maintain an orderly appearance throughout the floor
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and
information on product features
- Prepare and present reports on sales and customer satisfaction
to the management
- Introduce promotions and campaigns to increase sales
- Cross-sell and upsell products to increase purchase amounts
- Ensure timely delivery of the client specified order
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully targeting
companies and building relationships
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections •
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Selling industrial supplies or other materials