Position: Supply Chain Specialist
Bachelor’s degree in business, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
At least 2 years of experience
The incumbent holding this position would be responsible to:
• Procurement of direct and indirect materials, services and capital equipment to support the business requirements.
• Provides purchase orders support to internal customers and vendors, efficient prioritization and completion of all associated document and communications, to ensure timely and cost effective purchasing.
• Monitor and review contracts/agreements, pricing and performance, and engage with existing suppliers, to identify opportunities for rationalization, consolidation and cost reduction for nominated spend categories.
• Support inventory optimization, utilizing analysis regarding slow moving/non-moving, excessive stock items, and items low in stock.
• Responsible for reviewing and processing of all requisitions and purchase orders.
• Personally responsible for processing all major and unusual purchase orders and inter-company purchases.
• Responsible to provide support to other regions (support in finding suppliers).
• Negotiation with potential suppliers and personally responsible for negotiating major and unusual purchases.
• Establishing lead times and follow-up outstanding orders with all suppliers and identify consistent late suppliers.
• Liaison with Key stakeholders internally and externally.
• Interact with finance resolving discrepancies in prices.
• Provide regular purchase report to management.