Location : KSA / Jubail
Degree in Marketing or relevant degree
At least 4 years of experience
Knowledge of inventory management
Familiarity with sales growth strategies & CSM
- The Account Executive is a dedicated professional in charge of managing company-client relationships. The incumbent is expected to build and maintain long-lasting and profitable relationships with our clients, while ensuring a seamless customer experience.
- Oversee the daily operations of the showroom, manage inventory and meet sales targets.
- Establish consistent processes, standards to ensure sustainable growth.
- Manage and monitor the financial performance and overall profitability of the showroom.
- Ensure inventory management, distribution, and administration of personal staff.
- Build relationships with new clients and partners by understanding their focus and anticipating their needs.
- Follow up on quality or specification issues brought by employees or clients.
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives, and business plans.
- Bring out the best of the showroom’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development, and motivation.
- Address client and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
- Arranging stock in a manner that is both visually appealing and allows ease of movement.